We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In this stage baby experiments with new textures, go from puree to food that is crushed with a fork or cut into small cubes. The introduction of food should be done little by little and each food separately so that your baby gets used to the different flavors and textures.
The ideal is a new food every week, to make it easier for them to get used to it and assimilate it and tolerate it without problems. In this way, you can identify any possible allergies or intolerances.
At this stage of the baby, the foods that are part of their diet are the following:
- Infant formulas: Follow-up milk (from 6 months to 12 months) and growth milks (from 12 months to 2-3 years).
- The porridges of cereals with gluten, Bread and Cookies type Maria.
- Fruits, Vegetables and vegetables.
- meats: Chicken, Turkey and Veal.
- Fish: White fish.
- Yogurt: At this time yogurt is consolidated, an excellent source of protein, calcium and certain vitamins and minerals that favors the development of beneficial intestinal flora.
- Egg (cooked yolk): 9 - 10 months. Very rich in proteins, fats and vitamins A, D and E. To introduce the egg, the rule of the clock is usually followed, that is, you start with a quarter to increase the amount until you add it whole, a maximum of 2-3 times a week.
- Nuts: 11 months.
- Pasta and Soups: 12 months. The baby is already able to eat with a spoon, so it is convenient to stop grinding so that it gets used to chewing.
- Vegetables: 12 months. Peas and lentils are the best tolerated, then continue with beans and finally chickpeas, crushed and skinless.
NOTE: Weekly menu for a baby of 11-12 months of age with all the foods of this stage already introduced.
You can read more articles similar to Feeding for babies from 9 to 12 months, in the Babies category on site.