We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
That recipe for potatoes or potatoes stuffed with cheese and broccoli it is perfect for any occasion. The potato is a very healthy, nutritious tuber, and very palatable to children. Also, with that recipe they will eat vegetables without protesting. A rich, simple and very easy recipe to prepare for both lunch or dinner. We will tell you how to prepare this baked recipe, step by step.
- 4 potatoes or potatoes
- 1 cup of broccoli clean and in pieces
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 slices of bacon or ham, chopped
- 200 gr of cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- Salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2. Wash the potatoes, dry them, and then wrap them in aluminum foil.
3. Take the potatoes to the oven for about an hour.
4. Cut the potatoes in half and carefully remove the filling. Reserve it.
5. In a frying pan, heat a tablespoon of oil and sauté the onion with the chopped bacon or ham.
6. Add the sauté with the potato filling and mix well.
7. In a pot, put a little water to heat and boil for a few minutes, the broccoli. Then, drain it and mix it with the potatoes with bacon. Season everything to taste.
8. The next step is to fill the leg shells with the mixture and cover with the cheese.
9. Bake the potatoes until the cheese melts and browns.
10. Remove from the oven and wait to cool slightly to serve.
You can read more articles similar to Potatoes or potatoes stuffed with broccoli and cheese. Baked recipes, in the category of Potatoes on site.